Thursday 13 October 2011

Warhammer on the Mind Dump

Hello Blagonet!











Warhammer 40000, what can you say...

A whole frikking lot actually. I love Warhammer 40K, it is among my favorite settings and favorite games. I have played for several years my army was the Space Marines, we had many great battles. Sometimes i even won! My model soldiers have grown and prospered over the years.

Sadly i almost never play them anymore. Why you ask? It stopped being fun.

My local gaming group is rather competitive, they build strong list. Although i have never come across the cheese you would come across in an 'Ard Boys tournament but it is still. I found i was having to make compromises between lists that i found fun and fluffy and lists that are "good".

So i am currently on a 40K hiatus until 6th edition when mech will hopefully be dethroned.

DM

No comments:

Post a Comment